Talk about making my day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Valentine's Day Surprise...
Jason worked at the children's hospital last night. So... he was sleeping most of the day today. Surprisingly, this afternoon I got a burst of energy so I cleaned the bathrooms. This was enough to make me tired so I sat down on the couch and completely passed out until around 3. Hubs woke up and came in the living room asking me if he was hearing things or if the door bell rang a few minutes prior. Of course, I was clueless to the doorbell ringing because really I was zonked! I just figured Jason was just saying random crazy things, as he does a lot (love you honey...haha). An hour or so later, he left to go pick this sick mama up some Powerade and what do you know...He wasn't talking crazy. Someone did ring the doorbell. This is what we found...

Talk about making my day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Talk about making my day! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment